Pastor Scott Rodriguez and “Pastor” Dayna — The Real Story

Pastor Rodriguez was kind enough to email out to a few of us the full story of the video we have all seen by now. ( if you haven’t See Below)

Here is What Pastor Scott Sent out:

Brothers, several have been asking for some backstory/context on these videos. Mrs. Muldoon set her tent up across the street from our church (it is still there until Sunday 5/20.) I received a call from one of our people that some families that attend our church were sitting in her audience. Others were there to pray and share the gospel afterwards with people leaving. They had been accosted by a young man named Devon, (the managers son) on the evening before when he overheard one of our young men talking with someone after the service about the call of Pastor being reserved for men.

I came out at the end of her Saturday night service and spoke with her, and her manager Dennis about their perspective on what had occurred. They felt that they were being heckled. I asked what they were preaching in order to get a better idea about their ministry, and explained to them that we, as a Gospel preaching church, would be extremely sensitive to a ministry that came off as strange as hers. She then claimed to be preaching the same message I described to her: that Christ came in the flesh to die upon a cross for the sins of man; that he was buried and rose again 3 days later; and that people are commanded by God the Father to turn from sin and put their faith in His Son’s finished work on the cross in order to be saved; and finally that there is no other way of salvation. She claimed that this was her message too, but that she also believed in miracles – which I agreed are still done today according to the will of God. I shared with her that if she would give me some materials to look over to her affirm her claims about her message, I would come back the next day and say a quick word to people from our Church about the need to refrain from being disruptive, disrespectful, and to hold any questions or disagreements until after her service to be voiced with her or her leaders. After some more discussion she said that would be acceptable to her.

I came back the next evening. She didn’t call me up as we’d discussed. Had she, I honestly don’t know what I would have said. I sat through about  an hour of what I’d classify as normal charismatic preaching quite off-base, but nothing overly shocking. However, there was a transition after her message into various fraudulent acts of “ministering in the “Holy Spirit” that range from her laying hands on people who would respond by gyrating, shaking, screaming, flapping arms like being in a strong wind, knocking over chairs, throwing themselves down (not falling) on the floor. She prophesied over 3 girls that she said were seated where the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit were, that would be getting married in June – she acted as if she knew nothing of their personal lives, but one of them was the attorney for the ministry that I’d met the night before – the other two were her friends. She said angels were there and that there could be voices of angels heard in her music because they followed her wherever she went. Then she scared a 3 year old little girl when she called her mother up – girl in arms, and began laying hands all over her body (the Mom’s).

Finally, I thought it was over, but she walked up to me where I was seated on the front row, and began “prophesying”. She said, “Young man spit your gum out and face me”. I got up (probably should have just walked out), and she began telling me how I thought I had come as a peacemaker, but was really there because God had used the hecklers to get me to her tent because He had something to give me through her. Then she went on and on saying all kinds of stuff, including that I said or thought that her ministry was a work of God, and that she was doing good and trying to help people. That was a lie. I never led her to believe any such thing. At that point I felt I needed to make it clear that I didn’t agree with her message or ministry, and that’s what I tried to do. Sadly I think it appears more as though some guy got in a prayer line or requested prayer and then seized on the opportunity – which isn’t true.

My greatest desire is to see God’s people warned, but I don’t feel I did things perfectly. Here’s why: I knew the right thing to do was to seek my Senior Pastor’s approval, but as a matter of convenience I did not. He is a man of God, and would have helped find a more godly way of approaching this, but in a moment of passion I acted and entrapped myself. Please don’t misunderstand, I believe once in the circumstance the worse thing I could have done is simply remained quiet, but I just feel as though Jesus would have done it differently. So while I stand behind my words to Mrs. Muldoon and would plead with people to flee from any ministry that replaces the Blood stained Gospel of Jesus Christ with a pursuit of miracles,  I ask forgiveness of the Lord and my brothers for any way in which I got ahead of the Spirit of God or acted independently. Finally, please know that I’m not the bold man some think I am, I’m a man who is inconsistent and struggles with the fear of man like everyone else – we all desperately need the Cross, myself included.

P.S. I don’t use face book – maybe if people know that  my wife can get some sleep.

I would Simply Say that Pastor Scott is clearly a Humble and Godly Pastor. While He may not think of himself as a bold man, I can firmly and honestly say that He showed great boldness and love for his flock. I doubt I will ever get to meet Pastor Scott in person, but I can honestly say that he has both convicted and encouraged me. I look forward to Worshiping at the feet of the Lamb with Pastor Scott one day.

About Ken Cook

Ken Cook has written 15 post in this blog.

I agree with the 1689 London Baptist Confession of Faith, am married with two sons. I am finishing my Ordination here shortly. I have worked for Carm for a bit more than a Year.

91 Responses to Pastor Scott Rodriguez and “Pastor” Dayna — The Real Story

1. PMAFF says:

Great Great service last night(wed. 5-23-12) Pastor Scott. Your lessons continue to encourage me!!! Praise the Lord!!!!

2. Ed says:

Man o man, brother Rodriguez, waaauw…the people from the Netherlands salute you!! Thank God you spoke out. When you hear deception like this in your presence, you’re the person who can act and expose it…Jesus did not send anybody else to clear the temple, He did it (out of love for the Father)…so did you ;)

Great stuff be strong and don’t fear men…
    God bless

Ed(The Netherlands)

3. Pastor Scott! You spoke TRUTH and with HUMILITY!….a mark of one called to Pastor…. ” An overwhelming PASSION to PROTECT the sheep”! Gods WORD is true..from beginning to end! Thankfully, JESUS was glorified by your comments to the crowd in that meeting…I pray the holy spirit reveal TRUTH to those who were there…you are an annointed man of GOD….I pray for you and your family! OUR GOD IS GREATER!!! WE

4. Kristy says:

Pastor Scott is one awesome man of God.

5. Tracey says:

Here is the conversation before and after the video above when Pastor Scott speaks.

“…Turn and face me, I want to tell you something
    from God. No sir, I did not ask you anything
    personal because it’s none of my business. And I
    know you came in sincerity of your heart and I
    appreciate that because you came as a peace maker,
    you came as a man of God to say hey, we’re not like
    this…{conversation continues stating previous
    contacts made the night before by Pastor Scott}

I want to tell you something tonight, I want to take
    your Bible just for a minute so I, I believe with
    all my heart and I’m going to tell you this, that
    God allowed what happened to draw you into this
    tent. I know beyond the shadow of a doubt that He
    did because you wouldn’t come in here unless God
    sent you here. Because one of the prayers that we
    always pray before our revivals begin is this is
    Lord, don’t let anyone in the tent that is not
    supposed to be in the tent.

So God allowed the hecklers to come in order to draw
    you from the church, in order to bring peace. But,
    the reason why God allowed it and this is what I
    asked Him about today, He said I allowed it in order
    for that young man to get into the tent because God
    has drawn you by his spirit {female camera operator
    “Lord, give him wisdom.”} …peace. And there is a
    piece of information I am to release to you and I
    would not have been able to heed you had there not
    been a commotion “saith the Lord.” But, the lord
    said “son, in this anointing tonight and from this
    day forward, where the shekinah glory of the Holy
    Ghost began to speak in our heart, yes, there might
    be things that seem a little different or strange to
    you my son, but the Lord said I am asking of thee
    tonight, he said that even as you stand before what
    seems to be a strange and unusual event for you he
    said though it was predestined for such a time as
    this in this way and in this region.

Raise your hands because God is going to do
    something for you tonight, son. Put your hands reach
    before the Lord, I want to do something for you.
    {Pastor Scott says he would like to say something.)
    You can. You can in one minute I want to tell you
    something beautiful from God. God said your hands
    belong to him and you know that and your hands are
    anointed of God to be a peacemaker and a bridge
    builder and a worshiper, an interceder, and a
    seeker, and a man who loves God with all of his
    heart and the Lord said as you have sought him and
    as you have sought the will of God for his people,
    to lead them and guide them beside the still waters
    and to stand with them for the glory of Jesus Christ
    the Lord says even as your heart my son has been
    that of a purity and that which would say Lord, here
    am I, send me for your glory in spite of any
    opposition, you have always been the one to take the
    high road and said Lord, I’m going to stand for your
    glory and do that what you’ve asked me to do and the
    Lord said because you stood for his glory, God said
    he’s going to stand in the shield (?)… for your
    family for this year Oh God that God would even
    begin and impart and pour out upon you a fresher, a
    newer anointing that you can glory in and minister
    in and walk in {clapping from crowd} that God said
    everything that you have been reading, everything
    that you have been seeking, everything that you have
    been pouring out is renewed.

I see young people that are being drawn by the
    spirit of God. People that have been bound, that
    lives that you are going to speak the spirit of
    peace over them and through them and everything that
    you begin to do for the glory of God is going to be
    literally run. I see a wheel in front of you, I
    see the wheel run faster and faster and faster as
    the wheel continues to go quicker and faster, I see
    more and more souls running for the things of God
    through the fruit of your lips, son. I bless you
    this night man of God, I bless you this night man of
    God, that you will continue in the reign and wise
    manner(?) that the Lord has put on you and that God
    will continue to pour out the wisdom and the
    knowledge and the sincerity of your heart that has
    been stored upon you even from your mother’s womb,
    for thou are highly favored oh man of God, oh saint
    of God(?) I bless you this night and I appreciate
    your anointing in Jesus Name. Thank you tonight, I
    appreciate you very, very much. God Bless you. You
    wanted to say something?”

3 minutes go by as Pastor Scott finally gets to
    speak the Truth in love and respect. Then…

Their hecklers and followers say “We REBUKE you, we
    REBUKE you” over and over.

DAYNA (tone has changed): “Sir, OK guess what, I didn’t say it, they
    did. You, you all heard the word that he spoke and
    his blood is upon his hands, not mine. So, we thank
    you Father God, in Jesus’ Name, you are REBUKED, you
    are removed from my tent, and if you don’t believe
    in miracles, you will need a miracle one day. Get
    this on film because he will need a miracle one day
    and he’ll need to know not to come to my church.

No, nonononononononono. No, nonononononono. Don’t
    touch him, don’t touch him. Please be removed from
    my tent. Please be removed from my tent. OK, please
    get out of my tent. Sir, please get out, it’s not me
    but it’s the people that are knowing that this is
    not going to be allowed. Brother Tim, brother Tim,
    escort him from my tent.

And you know what? Every tree is known by it’s
    fruit. Every tree, lower that (the organ playing).
    Every tree is known by it’s fruit. And you know
    what, as I spoke it tonight, Touch not my anointed
    and do my prophet no harm. There will not be blood
    upon my hands. There will not be blood upon my
    property because I’m a peaceful prophet. And if he
    thinks I’m a false prophet, WHOA be unto him.

(Pointing towards Pastor Scott leaving) Go, you
    devil, in the name of Jesus. Go, you devil, in the
    name of Jesus. Sing it. Go, you devil in the name of
    Jesus. Go, you devil, in the name of Jesus. Go, you
    devil, in the name of Jesus. Go, you devil, in the
    name of Jesus. (Repeats over and over along with
    ‘sing it.’)

Hey, you know what? I’m glad my tent is here because
    it needed to be here to bring a revelation of the
    bondage of the religious demons that are across the
    street.

And if they ever step foot in my tent again, you are
    all well aware of what he said and what he spoke,
    I’m going to tell you this now, God, all it takes in
    one angel, all it takes in one angel to protect me.
    I will fear no man. I will fear no organization and
    I will not be moved on my walk with God or what God
    wills in my heart that I know is real because I know
    where I’ve been and I know where I’m going and I’m
    not going to back down to religious demon spirit and
    bigotry that’s raining against this crusade. If you
    know that God is real, then you know the voice of
    God.

And I did not reveal this to half of the people
    here. I did not reveal that they have been standing
    outside my tent. Were you outside my tent last night
    young lady? {pointing to the female camera operator
    who responds “Friday night”} Oh, ok, so you were
    outside my tent Friday night. And so, you were one
    of the people heckling me? {“I was not, I did not
    say one word to anyone.”} OK,well listen, I’ve got
    people here as evidence that I’ve been being
    heckled and this is a religious service and I’m not
    going to be heckled. So, you can take that back to
    your pastor across the street and tell them I’m not
    going to be heckled because the cops will be called
    and I’m not going to put up with it. This is a
    religious service. OK? OK. So you can leave too if
    you are not in agreement with the Holy Spirit.

Anybody who is not in agreement with this service,
    get out. Get out. Get out, go.

No, nonononononono, nobody touch nobody. Nobody
    touch nobody. Just go. Get out. Just get out of my
    service. Just get out. I want everyone who is from
    Calvary Church who is not in agreement with this
    service to please leave my service, get out of my
    premises. Did I, I don’t come over across the street
    and do this to you? So please leave in the name of
    Jesus. I’m asking you to please get off my property
    because you are going be arrested. And if you come
    back I will see to it that it won’t be me removing
    you, but the Holy Ghost….”

Conversation continues outside the tent. {male
    voice} “You all are going to jail.”

Threats continue…

Video proof can be seen here.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Cgd31xXE_g

6. g says:

Judge not lest ye be judged. the power of life and death is in the tongue. Do not judge something just because it is out of your realm of thinking. God uses anything and everything the bible says even the rocks cry out to him so don’t be so quick to judge.

• Heather says:

Jesus spoke those words in Matt. 7:1 in the context of being a hypocrite, -someone who does what they say not to do, this is not refering to judging between un-sound and sound doctrine, or good and evil.

As for the power of life or death being in the tongue – this means “loose lips sink ships” – or sin is not lacking in many words/even a fool seems wise when he is silent.

Scripture[1 Tim.2:11-15]says, there are to be no women pastors, and I am a woman who loves to tell people what I learned in Scripture, but I would never be a pastor.

Our “realm of thinking” is bad – our thoughts and ways are not God’s – that is why we need to have our minds renewed and conformed to Christ thorugh sound doctrine, not open to the acceptance of disorder, mayhem, evil spirits and barn yard noises coming from the congregation- please show me exactly in Scripture where this is an acceptable practice or is linked to the Holy Spirit.

As for the rocks crying out, Jesus said that if there was no one to praise him this would happen, but according to Scripture, God always leaves himself a remnant of people to praise him, so does that mean Jesus was lying? No, he was giving validity to their praise for him as Messiah with that “wild” figure of speech – could God actually make it happen? Sure, but like I said, he wouldn’t need to, because he reserves a remnant of people to praise him.

God can and does use anything and anyone to bring him glory, but that doesn’t mean the instrument of his chosing is always “holy”, or “saved”. Was Pharoah saved or holy? No. Yet God used him to bring himself glory. Did Moses do “battle” with him? Yes.

And now I urge you to please stop supporting false teachers and battling righteous men who stand up for Jesus, or you will be in grave danger and share their fate – the lake of fire. Please understand, this is not a “threat” it is an admonishment, a warning. It was the Pharisees and Saul who breathed threats and murder against the believers of Jesus, not the other way around. The only reason Ananias and Sapphire were killed by the Holy Spirit is because they lied to him, not because they defended sound doctrine!

7. Suzanne Rivera says:

Thank you for standing in Truth, Pastor Scott. You are bold for the Lord. I believe one thing that she said… that God wanted you to go over there. There may have been just one person who needed to have a seed planted to receive the truth of how this woman was a deciever… and a whole lot more that saw this video needed a witness on how to stand up for the Lord in the right way…. we are in the End Times… this calls for Christians to be bold….Thank you Lord for that witness!!! Amen! God Bless you Pastor Scott…

8. Clark Raulerson says:

Pastor Scott it’s about time someone spoke out, someone who is a pastor and I’m glad you did. This was no mistake, I may be wrong, but the Holy Spirit designed this. You were in step with the Holy Spirit as Galatians 5 speaks about.

When the churches are silent over matters like this the truth of God is maligned and the cross of Christ Jesus is minimized. As Paul said “I am resolved to know nothing among you but Jesus Christ and Him crucified.” I was encouraged and you were protecting the saints from the wolves and keep doing that.

—Clark

9. patricia aringsdorf says:

thank our loving God for a true shephard. I will pray for you,young,humble man of God because you will be a target for the devil now,hate filled hearts will pray against you. Thank you .You were looking after the sheep.

10. Pastor Wilson says:

The words that really made me see what kind of pastor brother Scott is – “we all desperately need the Cross, myself included”

YES INDEED, The message for all churches should be Christ and Him Crucified!

After taking it all in, the Pastor had to do what any Pastor should do.

11. His Eagle says:

Pastor, you have demonstrated that the truth of our Lord Jesus must be preached no matter what personal repercussions might come. As Paul wrote to the Corinthians 2000 years ago:
    2 Corinthians 10:4-6
    New King James Version (NKJV)

For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ, and being ready to punish all disobedience when your obedience is fulfilled.
    Also, you have put on the full armor of God (Ephesians 6:10-18)and you speak truth without apology.

Praise the Lord brother..looking forward to meeting with you some day either here on earth and definitely in glory.

God Bless!

12. lee Moore says:

Well done Brother,You showed anybody wavering what a ravening wolf looks like.You stood and still stood.You said you have fear,but you was bold.I pray the honest Christians in the audience saw through her,and walk across the street to worship with you.God Bless you

13. Kim says:

Praise Jesus For His(Pastor Scott) Boldness And Though Stuff We Do Might Surprise Us And Other People.. Nothing Surprises The Lord About US&Nothing Happen For No Nought.. Not Matter What The Lord Makes It All Work For Our Good Those Who Love Him And Called For His Purpose. When I Looked At The Script Of What She Falsw Prophetess & Strange Fire Ministry Said And As I Read What Took Place At Tent Meeting Read>Via This Page.. I Thought About The Scripture Numbers 22.. As I Read What She Said Seems As Though God Made Her Bless Israel And Curse Not And Yea It May Have Been Some Wrong Stuff Mixed In There But Just Like The Pprophets That Said 2 Yrs In Captivity When God Use Jeremiah To Say 70 The Truth Was They Was Def. Going Into Captivity They Just Ket They’re Own Heart Prophesy Vain Imagination.. I know I May Not Be Liked For This But He(Pastor Scott)May Have Been A Little Out Of Order(PEOPLE HAVE CHOICE ALOT OF TIME THEY FOLLOWING A FALSE ALTAT CAUSE A FALSE ALTAR IS IN MANY OF THEM).. Anyways Pastor May Have been A LITTLE>Wildfire(but that better than a strange fire)Wildfire Can Be Tamed.. Amen! Ayways Pastor Scott Hope U See These Commente Of ENCOURAGEMENT:).. The Lord Looks At A Person Heart And You Was Being A Defender Of Truth,Exposing A Lie,And Jezebel Ministry.. PLEASE KEEP STANDING UP FOR SOUND TRUTH/DDOCTRINE AND PLEASE DON”T LET THIS SITUATION CAUSE YOU TO RUN INTO A CAVE LIKE ELIJAH!!

14. pastor nathan sifuna says:

Beloved in the Lord and co-worker in Christ.
    My Name is Pastor Nathan sifuna of Good hope life ministry based
    in Moi’s Bridge town, Kenya-East Africa. with a feeling of great
    thanks giving to you for all the good work you are doing around the
    globe in the serving of the Lord and the Body of Christ. First and
    foremost I give all the Glory and Honour to our Heavenly Father for His
    great grace and love for all of us. Secondly, it is my desire and my
    request to you as a servant of God if you may have a visit to our
    continent and possible to our country Kenya and Minister to God’s
    People here by reaching to the lost. It is my prayer that we should
    have partnership in the work of serving God in this continent of
    Africa. Especially in E. Africa. Read Romans 15:7, 1peter 4:8-11. God
    Bless you so much.
    Your Brother in the Lord
    Pastor Nathan Sifuna

15. Pastor Evans says:

Dear precious Servants of God.

Holy greetings to you in the mighty Name of Jesus. I am writing from Kenya and it was by the grace of God that I visited the Internet and was privileged to find your contact.

I am spiritually charged, moved and thrilled. My spiritual electricity went stronger to find that you have what we need for spiritual growth. I humbly pray that the Holy Spirit visit your hearts and humbly spend time with us as our spiritual mentors. We hunger and thirst for your fellowship and teachings. If God provides the opportunity we beseech that brothers make a MACEDONIAN TRIP here and help us with the word of God. A ministry well done by His faithful servants brings GLORY to Christ. Pray for the church here and orphans we are taking care.
    Please pray for our church and the orphans we are taking care, Please bless us with a reply.

God bless you.

In whom we serve,

Pastor Evans

16. Tom says:

Please do not judge God is the only one can do that.. Be strong fouces on Jesus somtimes God want you to see what you never seen befour, Remember Jesus is the way the truth and the life

17. Chuy says:

Although I have not accepted Him as my Lord and Savior. I believe that Jesus (Yeshua Ha-Mashiach) is the son of Almighty God (Yahweh). That He Jesus is God made flesh and was born of a woman. That he was falsely accused, tried and sentenced to die by crucifixion. That he was buried and rose from the dead at the third day and sits at the right hand side of God Almighty’s Throne. (Hebrews 8:1)

18. Chuy says:

Although I have not accepted Him as my Lord and Savior. I believe that Jesus (Yeshua Ha-Mashiach) is the son of Almighty God (Yahweh). That He is God made flesh (John 8:1) and was born of a woman. (Galatians 4:4) That he was falsely accused, tried and sentenced to die by crucifixion (John 18 & 19). That he was buried and rose from the dead on the third day (1 Corinthians 15:4) and sits at the right hand side of God Almighty’s Throne. (Hebrews 8:1) I enjoy studying the bible. Although I do not claim to be a member of any relgious denomination I often listen to a variety of men and women of God who devote their lives to help turn their ways to those who are still walking on the broad road which leads to eternal death (like myself) I try to stay unbias towards every preacher I listen to. Despite that, (and this happens every time) sometimes while listening to someone preach, there is something within my being that gets exited, happy and sometimes I shout out loud an ‘Amen’ or a ‘Hallelujah’ and my spirit feels comforted. However sometimes the total opposite occurs. There are these people who claim to be prophets. apostles, disciples and so many other self appointed titles. who also are preaching the word of God (or so they claim) but the little feeling i get is of disgust and anger, to the extent that I shout at the tv phrases like ‘may the Lord forgive you.’ or ‘how can you say that or do that and by so deceive so many’ it angers me how all these people can not see them for who they are. For their mouth is saying one thing but their actions fall short from what they preach. i get so angry and frustrated that I change channels. Sometimes I stop and wonder if what am doing is wrong because these pastors, are men by many followed. but the little feeling inside me tells me that these so called men or women of God, are nothing but wolves. and I lift my voice and pray that I am not rebuking a man of God and I ask for forgivenes. While browsing the web for a certain preacher whom I think is a huge fake, whose name I will not say but his first name rhymes with penny and his last name rhymes with sin (and again I ask of god forgiveness if I am thinking wrong of this man.) I came accross this video in spanis titled ‘pastor desenmascara falsa profeta en culto’ (pastor exposes false prophet…) I got curious and watched it. Oh my god i felt like if I was in a boxing match and even though I had never heard of either contender the little feeling inside me chose for me. Soon I was cheering for my favorite, whose name I later learned to be Pastor Scott Rodriguez. God is my witness and he will not let me lie but my thoughts while watching this video were and I quote, ‘Oh God, if I ever have a pastor, let him be just like this man’ end of quote. To that woman I say, I do not judge you for its not my place to do so. But it seems to me that you are bringing unholly fire unto yourself, because you are claiming to be speaking word told to you by God. and even I, who do not walk in the paths of the Lord, even I can see thru your empty words. for you say that God speaks thru you, but yet you seem to want the glory that belongs to the Lord. “My service, my tent, my property.” my my my…shouldn’t it be the Lords service, the Lords tent, the Lords property? and to you Pastor Scott I say. Blessed be your heart, your life and everything that you touch. because I can feel that in that day when you stand before the Lord. He will lift you above others and will proudly say to you “Well done my beloved child. You who did not keep your mouth shut when it was time to speak. for it was not you but my spirit talking thru you. You whos body trembled but in spirit kept your grounds. Welcome to my kingdom where I will be your Lord, and you shall dwell in my presence.” I really believe that in my heart. Please keep me in your prayers because for whatever are worth…i have kept you in mine.

19. pastor Zablon Obino says:

Dear servant of God,
    Receive my greetings in mighty name.I am very glad for the work of the Lord you are doing.It is my first time to write to you after visiting your website.I visited it on Wednesday in the afternoon,whereby I enjoyed reading your story and teachings.They touched my heart until I decided to print them and took them to my house.In the house we enjoyed reading them and actually we were blessed with them I and my wife so much.

I have decided now to write to you and tell you how we were blessed with them.Now we welcome you in our church which is not under any ministry ITARE FELLOWSHIP CHURCH, to teach, advice us and pray for us in every situation and give us a name, because ITARE is a name of the place we are using..We thank God for He has led us to the ministry which is worshiping in the spirit and truth.Brothers pray for our 10 orphans whose parents died and leaved them with out care.They need basic needs as any other children in the community.pray for our peggers who collects money for the Aid of these children.
    Finally brethren, pray for us the word of God to move swiftly in our hearts as it is in you.We thank God who has established a wonderful work with the glorious vision.Thank yo and God bless you at all.

I hope to hear from you soon.
    Greet every one Who is in the Lord.
    Yours in the Lord,
    Pastor Zablon obino

20. linux vps says:

An outstanding share! I’ve just forwarded this onto a friend who was doing a little homework on this. And he in fact ordered me lunch due to the fact that I found it for him… lol. So allow me to reword this…. Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending time to talk about this issue here on your web page.|