Pastor Scott Rodriguez and “Pastor” Dayna — The Real Story

Pastor Rodriguez was kind enough to email out to a few of us the full story of the video we have all seen by now. ( if you haven’t See Below)

Here is What Pastor Scott Sent out:

Brothers, several have been asking for some backstory/context on these videos. Mrs. Muldoon set her tent up across the street from our church (it is still there until Sunday 5/20.) I received a call from one of our people that some families that attend our church were sitting in her audience. Others were there to pray and share the gospel afterwards with people leaving. They had been accosted by a young man named Devon, (the managers son) on the evening before when he overheard one of our young men talking with someone after the service about the call of Pastor being reserved for men.

I came out at the end of her Saturday night service and spoke with her, and her manager Dennis about their perspective on what had occurred. They felt that they were being heckled. I asked what they were preaching in order to get a better idea about their ministry, and explained to them that we, as a Gospel preaching church, would be extremely sensitive to a ministry that came off as strange as hers. She then claimed to be preaching the same message I described to her: that Christ came in the flesh to die upon a cross for the sins of man; that he was buried and rose again 3 days later; and that people are commanded by God the Father to turn from sin and put their faith in His Son’s finished work on the cross in order to be saved; and finally that there is no other way of salvation. She claimed that this was her message too, but that she also believed in miracles – which I agreed are still done today according to the will of God. I shared with her that if she would give me some materials to look over to her affirm her claims about her message, I would come back the next day and say a quick word to people from our Church about the need to refrain from being disruptive, disrespectful, and to hold any questions or disagreements until after her service to be voiced with her or her leaders. After some more discussion she said that would be acceptable to her.

I came back the next evening. She didn’t call me up as we’d discussed. Had she, I honestly don’t know what I would have said. I sat through about  an hour of what I’d classify as normal charismatic preaching quite off-base, but nothing overly shocking. However, there was a transition after her message into various fraudulent acts of “ministering in the “Holy Spirit” that range from her laying hands on people who would respond by gyrating, shaking, screaming, flapping arms like being in a strong wind, knocking over chairs, throwing themselves down (not falling) on the floor. She prophesied over 3 girls that she said were seated where the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit were, that would be getting married in June – she acted as if she knew nothing of their personal lives, but one of them was the attorney for the ministry that I’d met the night before – the other two were her friends. She said angels were there and that there could be voices of angels heard in her music because they followed her wherever she went. Then she scared a 3 year old little girl when she called her mother up – girl in arms, and began laying hands all over her body (the Mom’s).

Finally, I thought it was over, but she walked up to me where I was seated on the front row, and began “prophesying”. She said, “Young man spit your gum out and face me”. I got up (probably should have just walked out), and she began telling me how I thought I had come as a peacemaker, but was really there because God had used the hecklers to get me to her tent because He had something to give me through her. Then she went on and on saying all kinds of stuff, including that I said or thought that her ministry was a work of God, and that she was doing good and trying to help people. That was a lie. I never led her to believe any such thing. At that point I felt I needed to make it clear that I didn’t agree with her message or ministry, and that’s what I tried to do. Sadly I think it appears more as though some guy got in a prayer line or requested prayer and then seized on the opportunity – which isn’t true.

My greatest desire is to see God’s people warned, but I don’t feel I did things perfectly. Here’s why: I knew the right thing to do was to seek my Senior Pastor’s approval, but as a matter of convenience I did not. He is a man of God, and would have helped find a more godly way of approaching this, but in a moment of passion I acted and entrapped myself. Please don’t misunderstand, I believe once in the circumstance the worse thing I could have done is simply remained quiet, but I just feel as though Jesus would have done it differently. So while I stand behind my words to Mrs. Muldoon and would plead with people to flee from any ministry that replaces the Blood stained Gospel of Jesus Christ with a pursuit of miracles,  I ask forgiveness of the Lord and my brothers for any way in which I got ahead of the Spirit of God or acted independently. Finally, please know that I’m not the bold man some think I am, I’m a man who is inconsistent and struggles with the fear of man like everyone else – we all desperately need the Cross, myself included.

P.S. I don’t use face book – maybe if people know that  my wife can get some sleep.

I would Simply Say that Pastor Scott is clearly a Humble and Godly Pastor. While He may not think of himself as a bold man, I can firmly and honestly say that He showed great boldness and love for his flock. I doubt I will ever get to meet Pastor Scott in person, but I can honestly say that he has both convicted and encouraged me. I look forward to Worshiping at the feet of the Lamb with Pastor Scott one day.

About Ken Cook

Ken Cook has written 15 post in this blog.

I agree with the 1689 London Baptist Confession of Faith, am married with two sons. I am finishing my Ordination here shortly. I have worked for Carm for a bit more than a Year.

91 Responses to Pastor Scott Rodriguez and “Pastor” Dayna — The Real Story

1. What a tremendous testimony in biblical and spiritual discernment and standing up for the TRUTH in spite of persecution. Romans 8:31 If God be for us who can be against us? Glad to see there are pastors such as Scott Rodriguez who are not afraid to take a stand for Christ even if it’s not popular to do so in this culture. There are certainly many wolves amongst His flock.

2. Dave says:

Proud of Scott. He did the right thing. Too often we as believers let the wolves swallow up the sheep. Good job standing up for what is right when you felt passionately about something.

Checking with your senior pastor might have resulted in obedience to begin with. We’re human, and you’re bound to make mistakes, but judging from what is in this video, you did the right thing in my opinion.

3. caesar says:

you may feel that what you did was wrong but in fact the very thing you did was biblical. we need to understand that those who distort the gospel or preach a different gospel needs to be confronted, even if it means in public. In fact Paul wrote to the churches in Galatia about their abandonment of the gospel and has said “As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you received, let him be accursed (Gal 1:9). He made it clear that the true gospel be preached. yes if one uses the bible to preach false doctrine, it is our duty to stand firm to the truth. shall we allow so called believers to hold on to a lie? may it never be.we can’t be silent.thanks for your boldness

4. Ed says:

Right on, Brother Scott!!

5. SLIMJIM says:

That is an incredibly brave man

6. D says:

I feel victimized by the woman Dayna Mulldon, after I attended one of her miracles service in October of 2010, in Tampa, FL. Yes, I saw what it appeared as if people were being healed, but the thing that got me was the fact that she asked people for money to sell all sorts of so called “anointed” memorabilia for blessings of good fortune, healing, etc. One of the mats, which she said was a “prayer” mat cost almost $400.00, but if you did not have the moneys to buy the mat she asked for a donation to be send each month and then the mat will be sent to you. Well, I called her church about it and never got a call back and when i FINALLY talked to somebody, they were very rude to say the least.

I have a great deal of respect for Pastor Rodriguez’ courage to stand for God’s truth. I wished I had known about this woman before I gave my money for false preaching and promises. I am learning more and more that when you are weak, it is then that satan deceives and lies, since he is the master of lies and deceit dress as a sheep.

Thank You, Pastor Rodriguez and God bless you and your family for being humble and true to God’s Word.

• Gary says:

Amen! I was watching these videos for the first time with the wife and there are so many things wrong. The more and more I watch the more evil things that came out. Right away to call yourself a prophet? Jesus was a prophet and I am not and never will be anywhere up to His level! Ha I’m glad you saw the light! You have been blessed!

7. John says:

Would like to thank Pastor Scott for admitting his mistakes in how he handle the situation. I am praying Pastor Danny will be able to clear this miss hap amongst our brother & sisters in Christ Jesus. Some of us are more reserved with our walk with Jesus. And then there’s ones that love to express their joy & happiness for what God has done for us. Just as in Acts chapter 2. They were accused of drinking wine early in the day. Not understanding that the Holy Ghost had come upon the believers. Causing them to shake and fall down from his fiery anointing that came upon them. “Rejoice in the Lord always & again I say rejoice”. Just because some do not like to share the love of God and his desire for us to be healthy, wealthy, and wise as we grow into maturity with our walk with Jesus, as he showed us how when he walked on the earth, does not give us the right to be dictators, judgemental towards one another. Tent revivals are not only for gathering lost sheep that would not step though a church door, but to also recharge the body of christ. To many of us get stuck in a rut thinking that’s it. But when we are able to get excited for Christ, jump up & down, dance around praise & worship him, the Holy Ghost fills us back up again. We get a new zeal, desire, a fresh anointing to strengthen us more in our Christian walk with him. And like I said before when the tent comes down there’s going to be new believers needing a pastor to get fed. Are you going to be that Pastor?

• George says:

I don’t know about you but “brothers and sisters” in the LORD don’t call each other “devil.” I believe Scott did the right thing by rebuking this so-called prophetess. What I saw were her thugs getting a bit physical with Scott. She should hope and pray for a miracle that she and her ministry isn’t sued for battery. I think Scott would have a pretty good case.

• Elizabeth says:

Bless you for explaining what is happening. It is Biblical and I have been recharged and recommitted to sharing my faith since attending the meetings on Monday and Tuesday. Come expecting tomorrow evening and see what only God can do.

• Patrick says:

I can tell you one thing that the people in the video of what this pastor described is not the Holy Ghost, satan can produce a sound like the holy ghost but you will never see people making animal noises and throwing themselves around when they receive the Holy Ghost. Also, you can tell the kind of fruit this lady is producing by what she is wearing, if she was truly a women of God then where are the signs of Holiness… Why is she covered with makeup and have earrings on and why does her congregation attack the local pastor instead of respectfully asking him and his congregation to leave. In this video if that devil didn’t tell her minions to back off they probably would have killed him. The Holy Ghost is very gentle, God will never force himself onto anyone. Now that does not mean that when the Holy Ghost falls people will not be dancing and shouting but when you see people rolling on the floor, flying back, speaking in a very evil sounding tongue and it all coming by the power of a person who has no holiness about them what so ever I would do the exact same thing as this pastor would and so would my pastor he would shut her down right there no questions asked. Do you want people receiving the Holy Ghost as outlined in acts 2:38 the correct way from a Godly preacher, or receive a big fat demon to dwell inside of you?

8. Chris Johnson says:

Outstanding,now can we get all the other men in our faith be that brave…

9. John Thomas says:

Awesome letter Pastor Scott

10. Aaron Schultz says:

Pastor Scott, perhaps your right in concluding that you needed to get with your senior pastor. And perhaps you are not a bold man and are in fact quite humble.

But it seems to me that the Spirit spoke thru you to the truth of the matter.

May God continue to bless the work that you do!!!

11. Dee says:

Thank you for sharing this! I DO worship with Pastor Scott and sit under his teaching when he subs for our Senior Pastor. I’m confident that our Senior Pastor, Pastor Danny, would have supported Pastor Scott in addressing this issue. Pastor Danny is also one of those rare pastors who is not afraid to speak the truth. It’s heart breaking to think that some of our church family may have been led astray by this woman’s lies. I will be shocked if this is not at least addressed in our upcoming weekend services. Not that Pastor Danny is so anxious to keep his congregation, but he is jealous for their souls. Please pray for Pastor Scott and his family and for our church family!

12. Pete says:

Thank you Pastor Scott for standing up for righteousness.

13. Tim & Margie says:

Pastor Scott, you did what was right and good according to the Word of God. Paul rebuked certain people for things that were not right. If the church would stand up more often to false teachers, false prophets such as this; the church would not be so apostate as it is. We were blessed by your looking out for the sheep you were concerned about. We pray you will be encouraged and blessed for your stand for righteousness sake and the Word of God.

14. Tim & Margie says:

You did what was right and good. Paul rebuked those who were not doing right things. Be encouraged.

15. Grace&Mercy says:

So where is the video on Ms. Mulldon’s actions? EXACTLY!! Hidden from man, but how cowardly of Ms. Mulldon to expose a brother who at first tries to reach her privately as Matthew 18 tells us, and then shames him in front of a crowd.

If Ms. Mulldons message and ministry was sincere, her first action should have been to contact the fellowship nearby to get their support before she set up camp. If there was any objection Ms. Mulldon should have quietly moved on as a “peaceful” Christian would do, instead she has confused the body of Christ and brought division! Shame on you Maam’!

I have spent many years in the world because of confusing people such as yourself, and while Pastor Scotts heartfelt conviction feels that he may have overstepped his bounds THANK YOU JESUS for such a bold act. Because of men like him to bring the good news of JESUS and His Blood, I am FREE from your emotional hoopla’s that is only a drug that doesn’t last!!

16. R Nation says:

Thanks for the explanation. This video has been passed around all over the christian television network where I work. I know nothing of this pastor Dayna. I’m from a more pentecostal background that you probably and I would be less offended or shocked by the service than you were (I’ve seen everything lol), however I attended your church (Calvary Chapel) for two years. Thanks for clearing this up and I apologize for thinking that Pastor Danny should fire you for this. It appeared from the video you were just there to instigate division. My point was It’s not what you said..but how you said it and it also appeared you tried to stay and argue and heckle back with the hecklers, rather than just gathering your belongings and getting outta there, which you should have. Remember too that if you wanna start censoring people’s gospel then that could be a two edged sword that would cut us all. I’m sure you just wanna put this event behind you but youtube won’t let it die. God bless you.

• Dave says:

I don’t know this man, I don’t attend the church, and I got a much different perception of what this video shows. I don’t see him staying to heckle back. Is there more video some place that is not being shown here? Because what I see is a person profiteering from the gospel, and being rebuked by a man of God. He’s not heckling back he’s proclaiming Christ as the one true God. This woman is not doing that.

I’m not sure I understand why you would think he needs to be fired in the first place for proclaiming the truth, and calling out a false message. If we had more believers like this, it’s likely our nation wouldn’t be falling apart.

• Dan says:

This is a response to R Nation. You made a statement about “people’s gospel”, I’m sure you know it’s not “the gospel”. If people want to have their own version, then they should be forthcoming, but they not. They make merchandise of the gospel. Don’t tell me she needs money to take the gospel to people because she doesn’t need to take the gospel to anyone and set-up tents. And no need to bring-up Paul and his gospel. She sells things at these events, so the motives are clearly financial. Peace.

17. PMAFF says:

For thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel; Let not your prophets and your diviners, that [be] in the midst of you, deceive you, neither hearken to your dreams which ye cause to be dreamed. For they prophesy falsely unto you in my name: I have not sent them, saith the Lord.

Jeremiah 29:8-9

Pastor Scott is a man…..just as I am. His self control, his willingness to be witness for the Lord Jesus Christ, his desire to keep peace, his love for the Truth of God…….all of these things encourage me to continue my life long journey serving the Lord. I commend you sir. Your actions were no less than heroic, and the way in which you conducted yourself is a true example of human kindness. You have, and continue to Praise and Serve the Lord. Thank you.

18. bob says:

Funny that Chuck Smith, the founder of Calvary Chapel, has a female tent preacher (Sister Aimee of the International Foursquare Gospel)in his spiritual lineage. I guess it would be OK if someone that had a problem with something Calvary Chapel was doing just got up on stage and took over one of their meetings. After this, they have no room to complain.

• Ken Cook says:

Bob — That is really a nonsensical argument.

So if Sister Aimee was preaching the biblical Gospel … how does that align with Pastor Dayna who was not?

19. g says:

I need to ask this and feel it needs to be addressed but are you saying that things such as Prophecy Miracles healing of the sick casting out demons and Raising the dead do not happen? Is that why you oppose this preacher?

20. Maggie says:

We are specifically directed in the Holy Scriptures to turn away from those who have a form of godliness but deny the power. He who has ears to hear let him hear.

21. Mike says:

“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’ (Matthew 7:21-23)

Notice that the false prophets Jesus is talking about will perform “many miracles.” The will of God is not that you will be granted relief from physical and financial problems by sending monetary donations according to your faith, and thereby receive a miracle. God’s will is that you (1)accept his gift of salvation by grace through faith and the blood of Jesus Christ as atonement for your sins, and (2)show gratitude for your salvation by emulating the character of Christ and seeking a personal relationship with Him.

I know Pastor Scott was there as a peacemaker and acted in [agape]love, self-control, and humility that is only possible through the Holy Spirit. However, I have to wonder why anyone from Calvary Chapel was at the tent meeting. Flee! RUN, don’t walk! That is the message I hear at CCSP. At most, stand in groups, well away from the tent, and witness to those willing to hear. That tent was never a house of prayer; it is a den of thieves. It is written in 2 Timothy that in the last days, people will become “lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God – having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.” Please pray for these people, that their hearts and minds will be open to the TRUE message of Jesus Christ.

22. Rosa says:

Pastor Scott, she said one day you will need a miracle and you will not be welcomed to her tent, doesn’t that say enough? Matthew 15:18 But the things that come out of the mouth come from the heart, and these make a man “unclean.” What proceeded from your heart was mercy & grace.

23. g says:

Maria Woodworth Etter Aimee Semple Mcpherson Deborah in the bible Phoebe Priscilla Junia Heidi Baker the list can go on and on both modern day and biblical women who were anointed for ministry. Miracles Signs and Wonders follow those who believe not just those men who believe

• Ken Cook says:

Garry,

You are not seeing the clear distinction in scripture between a woman doing ‘ministry’ and a woman being a pastor. You are in essence equivocating. Moreover, Show me in Scripture where a woman performed miracles. Deborah, phoebe, priscilla and junia are never said to have preformed miracles.

24. g says:

What about the others I mentioned they are not false prophets Chuck Smith has women in his spiritual lineage as well who performed miracles how can you answer that. Esther was that not a miracle that she saved the Jews? Also what about all he modern day women who see the dead raised and people pulled out of wheelchairs and demons cast out and things like that how do you explain that do you believe they are all false prophets

• Ken Cook says:

Esther Was used of God to Save her people, but it was not a miracle as typically defined. Rather we see: The king’s heart is a stream of water in the hand of the LORD; he turns it wherever he will. (Proverbs 21:1).

As to Church Smith’s line… I frankly couldn’t care less. It holds no weight, as I am not a member of the Calvary Chapel Movement.

I have never seen someone Raise the Dead or pull someone from a wheelchair or cast out a demon.

The folks who we see doing such actions like, Benny Hinn are clearly false prophets as they are theologically disqualified as they don’t teach the biblical gospel. It has been confirmed that the “miracles” they are preforming are false signs.

• David Patton says:

I would be very careful about assuming you’ve got the “True
        Christian Detector” perfected, bro.
        What I suggest for any “truth” seeker is to honestly pray to Almighty God about the ministry of the Holy Ghost, and also, pray sincerely for the Holy Ghost to lead you into truth about a particular minister or ministry.

25. g says:

I see miracles Like this every day I have seen people pulled out of wheelchairs and even prayed for my grandfather who was dead and was risen from the dead and I believe women can be in ministry am I a false prophet? I see women pray for people in church every week and out on the streets and give prophetic words to people and see people healed are they false prophets? The bible clearly states that God is no respecter of persons which means he can use anyone including women.

26. Geoffrey Meyer says:

You did the right thing by getting up and saying what you said. If you did not you would have been just as guilty. I find no wrong in what you did nor does my senior pastor, my pastor would have wanted me to get up right there just like you did. We watch the video together, and my brother you are free of that blood. You followed God’s words. Let me also say that senior pastors raise us up to do the work of the Lord & that is what you did. There was no other way to do what you did. Thank you for being so bold.
    May God bless you
    Geoffrey Meyer

27. g says:

Not avoiding the issues of scripture at all. I am quoting scripture in every single one of my posts. Experiences is what Christianity is all about is it not I mean everyone has had an experience with Christ that is why we are saved is it not.

28. Marie says:

Thinking that “experiences” are what Christianity is all about is outright deception from Satan. Christianity is about Christ and Him crucified. That is what we should be basing our ministering and evangelizing on. That is how we reach the lost, not with signs and wonders.

Our Christian walk is not about us, it’s about Him. We don’t need experiences, we have the Word of God. That alone is what we should use as our model for living. Scripture alone! Any movement that thinks we need something more than God’s Word as Christians is not biblical.

God is not a genie in a bottle who is required to grant our every selfish wish and desire. If it is not His will to heal someone, they won’t be healed. True healing does not come in this life for any Christian.

“And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.” – Revelation 21:4

This is the definition of true, complete healing for the Christian. Saying that God will heal someone in this life if they have enough faith is a direct violation of God’s Word. God heals if it’s His will. He is certainly able, but in some cases He is not willing. Our will is not His will!

I’m sorry for the long-winded post, but people like Dayna Muldoon really aggravate me with the way they twist the Word of God (and usually for their own profit).

29. cynthia says:

Way to go, Pastor Scott! NO need to apologize. We need more pastors like you in the church. Wolves need to be exposed and shot. Continue to protect the sheep. That’s your job and you did what had to be done. God bless you, your family, and your ministry.

30. Stacy says:

As a man who follows Christ you should not apologize for telling the truth. Paul did the same thing and never had to consult with a Sr Pastors. Paul did what Jesus did, “Cried out loud and spared no man or woman for that matter”. If you read this Pastor Scott, you need to know you handled that situation perfectly. I wish there were more preachers like you.

31. Matt says:

Nothing wrong with what was done. There’s no such thing as a pastor who is above another pastor, no matter what one’s denomination says. Although I appreciate Pastor’s Scott’s humble heart about the issue. All things considered, what he did was right…and biblical. Titus 1…elders must know the Word of God SO THAT they may be able to rebuke those who contradict it. That’s what happened. Amen, Scott!

32. g says:

What you said about all we need is the bible is outright heresy. We need God himself and Jesus and the Holy Spirit. We need God to speak to us today not just through the bible to say all the answers to everything is in the bible is heresy we need experiences our salvation in and of itself was an experience. Not all the answers are in the bible but what is in the bible is the Character of God and if We feel GOd is speaking it will never ever ever go against his Character and His Character is a loving father who knows best for his children. He does not punish he loves his children.

• Ken Cook says:

Garry,

Friend, We have a problem. You see the bible says that Scripture leaves us equipped for every good work. You are saying that statement is heresy…

All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be competent, equipped for every good work. (2 Timothy 3:16-17)

33. John says:

Heb 13:8 Jesus is the same yesterday and today and forever. Women were not excluded from the prophetic office in the O.T. and were honored with the right of prophetic utterance in the N.T. Miriam, Huldah, Anna and don’t forget Acts 21:9 The four daughters. Jesus went about teaching and performed miracles signs and wonders to cause the people to believe. Just as he told his disciples to do. Preach the kingdom of God is at hand,Mat 10:8 Heal the sick,raise the dead, cleanse the lepers, cast out demons. Freely you have received, freely give.Acts 2:18 Even on my servant’s both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days, and they will prophesy. I could go on but it’s late. Good night

34. Ernie van Boven says:

Scott, I was the youngest elder at our church which my wife and I were members for 35 and 20 years respectively. Just for questioning the mystical contemplative stuff that was coming in, in a short story – we got shown the door. What I did, I didn’t do it perfectly, but it was out of true love for the sheep. I can see your heart is in the right place, to protect the sheep from the wolves. Don’t beat yourself up, take heart, the only one who did it perfectly was Jesus. It is encouraging to know there are brothers like you, we’re not perfect, but forgiven – Glory to God!

35. g says:

Scripture is absolutely God breathed but to say all the answers to every world problem is heresy because God still speaks to us today and not just through scripture. God still moves powerfully every day does miracles and prophecy and signs and wonders.

36. Rachel says:

What happened before and after what he said to her.

I want to state up front, I am Catholic and I am a Secular Discalced Carmelite.. what that means (for those that do not know) is that I am what a protestant would call a “prayer warrior” our Charism (what we’re called to do from God) is to pray for others, live the beatitudes, and grow close to God. I agree that Jesus wants HUMBLE hearts, that as the Bible says, you must be as a little child. Pride is a sin, plain and simple.
    I wasn’t going to even really comment here except to post this other video but then I heard her say as this pastor was being escourted out that “every tree is known by it’s roots”.. and I had to comment. This “touch not my annointed” is used by some to scare people into saying or doing whatever they want. For instance, if anyone questions anything they have to say, all they have to say is “touch not my annointed” and it makes people afraid they may offend the Holy Spirit or commit the “unforgivable sin”. This is spiritual abuse.
    Just remember, every single one of us, her, the pastor, me, all of us will stand before God to give account to what we’ve done. Place this in the hands of the Lord and plead for His help in all of this. Pray for her and all of her staff. Remember, it is harder for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of God than it is for a camel to go through the eye of a needle.
    Live for God because all of this “stuff” here is passing away, Keep your eye on the Pearl- Love God with all of your heart, soul, and strength, and others as yourself (even though it’s one of the toughest things to do) pray for those who persecute you and offer up little flowers to God (good acts to those you may not like) everyday for His Glory.

Sorry I got on a little roll there :)
    I’ll be praying for all involved in this.

Rachel
    ~I consider all things so much rubbish/that I may gain Christ and be found in Him~

37. I am Pastor the Presbiterian Church of the Brazil.

Pastor, do not go feeling guilty, because our mission is not to preach what people want to hear, but what they need to hear and the message being preached is the message of the cross, and not prophecies, gurus, seers, or other charlatans who deceive people without knowledge of the Bible aimed only easy profits. WE ADVERTISE THIS AND CHRIST CRUCIFIED, AND NOTHING MORE. CONGRATULATIONS. The GOD BLESS YOU AND STRENGTHEN. (I have faced this fight in my ministry as well, and I am sure that the Word of God will prevail.)

38. Michael says:

This is what i would tell Pastor Scott:

If I were your Pastor, I would honor you for your boldness for the gospel. I’m sure he will also. Your humility shows evidence of the grace of God in your life. Your love for the people under your care shows that you are a true Pastor.

39. Char Flanagan says:

Scott, I just watched the video and what I saw was a loving brother in the Lord rebuking a ravenous wolf trying to seduce and deceive the people. It was very encouraging to see a humble Pastor boldly stand for the Word of God for the protection of the sheep and their souls. You are a great example for all of us to lovingly and boldly stand for the truth even when persecution arises. His grace is sufficent, time is short and He comes quickly. Bless you, bless you, bless you!

40. Michael Sidaway says:

I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom; 2Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine. 3For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 4And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables. 5But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.

41. Wesley says:

To Pastor Scott- Don’t you dare apologize for telling the truth!
    You are a remarkable man of faith and to be deeply admired for taking a stand. God Bless you!

42. Dale W. says:

I attend Calvary Chapel/ St Pete also and I couldn’t agree with you more. “Pastor” Dayna, (and I use that term VERY loosely!!!) is a QUACK and a FRAUD and has no business “preaching” if that’s what she calls it. I stand behind you 100% and what’s more important, so does the LORD, and that’s what REALLY counts!!! God Bless you! I’m surprised her tent wasn’t red & white striped because it certainly was a circus in there! She would have to be the lead CLOWN! I could go on but you get the picture!!!

43. Robin says:

Amazing. You did a very bold and timely intervention. There is such a delusion cast over these people.

44. Megaman ZX says:

Well done Pastor Scott. You called her hidden, wicked ways out and she could not bare the shame and humiliation of you bringing her out.

45. randellmd says:

Her first error was setting up tent right across the street from your church. When she told you to leave “her” tent you should have demanded she take her tent and leave your neighborhood. Is she a Pastor or an evangelist? Either way i do not agree with the charismatic movement as it has all but destroyed me over several years. i have seen ppl like her by the dozens. yes they bring in ppl they know to the meeting and pretend to prophesy over ppl that they know personally while those in the crowd are unaware of this so it sounds “credible” to them.
    Notice the first thing charismatics do when confronted is that they start praying in so called tongues and “rebuking the devil” instead of recieving correction and admonishment. This is called rebellion and proof they are not following the word properly.

46. izaias pontes says:

I want envite you to preaching in brazil someday! awesome work tell real truth to the people!

47. Bob Turner says:

Pastor Scott is telling the complete truth. Here is a full video of what happened before he spoke publicly: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Cgd31xXE_g&feature=player_embedded

48. Monte says:

Scott, Jesus is your head Pastor, and you dont need council from man on how to handle the situation you were in, the Holy Spirit gave you boldness for the moment, and you proclaimed the truth of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and were unashamed what they thought. Truth must be proclaimed in our day & age cuz there is so much deception among us. She called you up & you humbly presented the truth in Love, her response says it all. Great job brother.

49. Normando says:

Pastor Rodriguez!
    Thank you for your boldness and your courage! May the Lord continually give you wisdom and discernment as you serve him!
    Your brother from Portugal,
    Normando

50. Don N. says:

Hi Pastor Scott…I’m the guy from Calvary Chapel who was with you the night you were “excommunicated” from the Devil’s Lair A/K/A “Pastor” Dayna’s circus tent. I used to go to Pentacostal tent meetings in CA 30 or 40 years ago just to be entertained, and unfortunately nothing has changed over the years. I still saw the same phony antics and deception. You are definitely the “Hero of 2012″. Praise God that you’re not ashamed to stand up for the true Gospel. I’m really proud to know a fine upstanding young man like you. MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS!!!